Skip to content
- Promotes neurogenesis (the production of new brain cells) [Sandrine Thuret, Neuroscientist]
- Per Dr. Mercola article on nitric oxide, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT):
- Improves immune function
- Stimulate increase of lean body mass (muscle), increasing efficiency in burning fat for fuel
- Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis (the primary source of the body’s energy). Increased mitochondria in the brain promotes cognitive function and repair of brain damage.
- Increases VO2 max (cardiovascular endurance, stamina)
- Reduces insulin resistance