Dangers of Extremely Low Body Fat (Jeff Cavaliere)
“Abs are not make in the kitchen but they are uncovered there.”
- Drink more water
- Avoid soda – sugar bombs.
- Avoid fruit juices (only drink occasionally if it’s 100% fruit juice). High sugar. Spikes insulin levels. No fiber to:
- Help digestion
- Slow the release of sugar
- Provide satiated feeling
- Build muscle
- Raises your basel metabolic rate. The more muscle you have, the more energy your body burns.
- Train the big muscles like gluts, quads, chest, lats
- Eat nuts, berries, veggies, oats
Beginner’s Guide to 6 Pack Abs