See Orthomolecular News Service.
- B vitamins are water soluble, you can take them anytime but if you take it with food it may theoretically reduce any GI upset associated with vitamins
- Vitamin C and Coronavirus: Not a Vaccine, Just a Humble Cure
- Censoring Evidence on Vitamin C
- “Vitamin C is essential for a properly functioning immune system.”
- “In high enough doses, vitamin C is actually an antiviral.”
- “Pneumonia and SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is what kills COVID patients. You can also get pneumonia from a cold that just gets worse. It happened to me many years ago. I had a severe cold, I didn’t take care of myself and I got double viral pneumonia. So I decided to do what Dr. Cathcart did— I took 2,000 mg of vitamin C every six minutes I was awake. I had a high fever and I was coughing. In three hours, my temperature came down three degrees and my cough stopped. This is exactly what Klenner and Cathcart reported in their medical papers.”
- New York hospitals treating coronovirus patients with vitamin C, New York Post, 3/25/2020